Satellite (Visual Novel)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Genre: Visual novel, ADV, ecchi, adventures
Length: 4-8 hours
When you crave for adventure, but you live in a post-apocalyptic desert ...
When you dream of love, but you hang out with just your goofy little sister...
When you want to be a hero, but everyone thinks of you as of some fragile baby...
Then the only thing that can help you to survive is good sense of humor and faith in yourself. Assist our hero to become a man in every possible sense. Prove that he can save lives and change destinies. Make him melt any, even the icy heart. Survive in the flames of war and the maelstrom of adventures. Help him make the right decision at the right moment and save those who need to be saved.
Let's show this dying world, that he is no longer a boy, but a man ... A small, feeble, but very proud and determined! If the enemies do not die of fear, let them die of laughter. Who knows, maybe he'll be the one that will have the last laugh.
- The novel features 16-bit styled animated backgrounds.
- It has five casual mini-games which have to be unlocked during the game, so they can be accessible from special gallery.
- You can skip those mini-games anytime by clicking [X] button.
- The game also features gallery of art.
- Collection of special posters and sound room, that includes more than 40 tracks.
- The game features lots of unique characters and some erotic scenes.
|Published||Jun 23, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2016|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Puzzle|
|Tags||artgame, Casual, Comedy, erotic, Escape Game, First-Person|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Steam Greenlight|
1) Unzip. Path must contain latin simbols. No spaces. No other languages.
2) Run SatelliteDemo.exe